Karrong 1200 Lumem Tactical Flashlight Rechargeable
- Upgraded Version: design for 360° cob working light, combined with strong magnetic base of rechargeable flashlight, more perfect for repairing or comping.
- 4 Lighting Modes: Hold the button to change mode: high – low – Strobe – COB Lantern Light, press switch button 3s activate 360° cob light.
- Smart Design: When the power is low, the red warning light starts flashing to remind you to charge in time.
- Waterproof and Durable：Aeronautical grade aluminum alloy material, water resistant double protection, fearless of bad weather.
- COB Light & USB flashlight: You’ll be able to use our flashlight as Lantern Light, and Rechargeable flashlight, which is unique flashlight combined with a COB light and a USB flashlight.
Strong Magnetic Base
Strong magnetic base of rechargeable flashlight, more perfect for repairing or comping.
360° COB Light
This rechargeable flashlight was once designed for 360° cob working light, just hold switch button about 3s activate lantern, no angle requestment for emergency.
High-quality LED bulb delivers consistent, optimum performance during 50000 hours of use.
Upgrade T6 LED Chip
Our tactical flashlight use the Upgrade T6 LED Chip, brighter than basic LED torch!
Super-Bright: The rechargeable flashlight with CREE XML-T6 LED delivers a higher and more stable brightness. Fully zoomable from wide to narrow beam. Features 4 modes:high/low /strobe/COB Light.
USB Rechargeable & Included Battery: Micro-USB Port Build-in and included 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery , may also be Charged by a Micro USB Cable(included) to Wall Charger/ Car Charger/ Power Bank/ Computer USB Interface.
Waterproof & Reliable: Our Rechargeable tactical flashlight is waterproof, so it is protected when it is rains.it also has a durable aluminum body and have an effect on-resistant design that can withstand rough handling.
What You Get: 2x Karrong usb rechargeable flashlights, 2x 18650 1200mAh rechargeable battery, 2x Micro USB cable, and reliable customer service that may be able to respond within a 24-hour time.
|Battery Cell Type|
|Date First Available|