LE LED Headlamp Flashlight for Kids and Adults, 3 AAA Batteries Included
4 Lighting Modes
– With 18 white LEDs and 2 red LEDs, the headlamp provides sufficient brightness for running or working.
– It has 4 different lighting modes, including 3 levels of white light brightness and the red flashing mode for emergency.
Elastic & Durable Headband
– Two loop buckles enable you to adjust both head-round band and the top band.
– You’ll wear it over baseball caps, cycling helmets or construction hard hats.
– Perfect for running, camping, climbing, bicycling, night fishing, dog walking, hunting, working in the attic, unloading the car, and so on.
– You never know whilst you’ll need a portable hands-free flashlight!
4 Lighting Modes
– High setting: 18 LEDs on, 20+ feet beam distance.
– Normal setting: 10 LEDs on, enough to see what’s at the ground.
– Low setting: 2 LEDs on, low brightness to save power.
– Red flashing: safety option for emergency.
90° Titable for Oriented Lighting
– The hands-free lamp itself pivots so You’ll tilt it up and down in 90 degree. You’ll point it to where you look.
– The head will stay steady after positioning.
Lightweight and Pocket Size
– Small and lightweight, make it easy to carry around.
– Replace the batteries: unscrew the cover at the left side of the headlamp.
– The strap is removable for washing.
Adjustable & Lightweight: This headlamp is 90° tiltable for oriented lighting, weighs only 3.2oz for simple carrying.
IP44 Water Resistant: Prevents splashing water in all directions, but can't be partially or fully submerged.
Batteries Included: Every powered by 3 AAA batteries, the discarge time of flashlight can reach up to 10 hours in the mode of red light.
Wide Applications: Perfect for outside scenarios such as running, jogging, camping, fishing, bicycling, reading and so on.
|Item model number|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
|Item Package Quantity|
|Type of Bulb|
|Battery Cell Type|
|Average Battery Life|
|Date First Available|